Meet the new recruits.
Queens D.A Richard Brown swore in nine new assistant district attorneys this week.
These new warriors of criminal justice are young and motivated to enter a career in public service and each bring experience from nine different law schools.
In the next few months they will each be immersed in a variety of on-hands training and prosecutorial procedure including shadowing police officers, ballistics training, and visiting correctional institutions.
This is the new wave of men and women that will teach NY that crime doesn’t pay. Congrats to the new prosecutors.
- George T. Del Fierro Jr., Pace University School of Law
- Genevieve N. Gadaleta, Touro College: Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- Angela Harper, Duke University School of Law
- John L. Mason, Pace University School of Law
- Melissa D. Medilien, Fordham University School of Law
- Paige L. Nyer, City University of New York School of Law
- Kathryn A.A. O’Neill, Boston University School of Law
- Anish M. Patel, Brooklyn Law School
- Diana M. Schioppi, St. John’s University School of Law