Week in review: After a highly anticipated return, QP began posting the latest news and insight last week. To catchup, here are the links to the most important news and opinion of the week.
- TakeiCoin, the next generation of fundraising for nonprofits and charity groups made an initial debut on Queens-Politics.com
- John Messer appears ready to take on Senator Toby Stavisky.
- Paul Vallone is ready to serve the community with a new office and staff.
- Jerry Iannece is term limited as Community Board Chair; term limits for state officials called into question.
- Tony Avella is killing jobs with his latest gimmick.
- Grant Lally announces his run for Congressman Steve Israel’s seat.
- The ACA wants you to sign up.
- Jay Nordlinger, senior editor of The National Review visited the Northeast Queens Republican Club.
- Grant Lally is not an angel of good government.
- Daniel Dromm battles upstate “Bum” Tea Party Senator Greg Ball.
- Leroy Comrie will he run for Malcolm Smith’s seat?
- Melinda Katz gives an icy welcome at a budget hearing to Queens library tycoon.