She had filed years ago to run in 2013, but bowed out. Pfeffer must continually file with the CFB, although the account has been terminated. Apparently I missed the asterisk. Apologies to all.
Friday January 18, 2013 — 8:58 PM
Permanent link to this article: http://queens-politics.com/2013/01/audrey-pfeffer-not-running/
Fortune favors the brave
Be the change you want to see in the world
Today In Queens Politics
- Women’s Soccer Parade Includes Illegal Bus Operation
- French Government to New York City: We do as we please!
- “What About The Rest of Us?”
- Jackson Heights GOP Club Hosts Statewide Candidates
- Radical animal rights group influencing elects for carriage ban
- All Primary Election Results
- Stavisky declares victory, sends Jung back to Jersey in shame
- Liu Wants All Votes Counted
- Hey SJ Tell Your Workers Not to Violate Election Law!
- 25 Reasons Not To Vote For Tony Avella
- Guess where S.J Jung’s money is coming from?
- Many critics should be sending apologies to John Liu, the New York Times did
- Why has Tony Avella Failed to Deliver?
- Avella Caught in Pay to Play Scandal
- Update The State BOE Website NOW
- AGAIN HE ORDERS… “A ONE WAY TICKET FROM NEW JERSEY”
- S.J Jung to Kids: Ditch School for Me
- Vote Ramos for District Leader
- What do we really know about Tony Avella?
- Queens-Politics Endorses John Liu for State Senate
- Queens-Politics Endorses Tim Wu for Lt. Governor
- Meet Jung’s Anti-Semitic Support Network
- Messer Steps Aside, Focuses On Renewable Energy
- Perrianno: Fashion For The Professional Man
- A Ruben Wills & Shirley Huntley Connection?
- A timeless tribute to a political activist
- Weprin Outraises Challenger
- Ruben Wills In Hot Water
- Michael Grimm ‘Selfie’ Parody
- A PAC Recharges To Takeout Michael Grimm
- Photo of the day: Mayor Vincent R. Impellitteri Casts His Ballot
- FBI Raids Queens Assemblyman’s Home & Office
- Corrupt Ex-Pol Now Doing Time In New York
- Bernadette Semple: The Makings of a Congresswoman
- Meet The Most Corrupt Congressman, possibly ever
- NYPIRG To Simanowitz: Label GMO’s Now
- Navy Veteran Aims To Replace Malcolm Smith
- Queens Leaders Blast MTA For Poor Communication
- Queens Takes Center Stage at Second Annual Carnegie Hall with Young International Artists Music Competition
- Race to replace Avella gets more interesting
- Email From John Liu: Reform The CFB
- Celebrate Queens 2014
- The weekend review
- Queens Leaders Ready Serve In New Roles
- Ben Max debuts on Gotham Gazette with exclusive Anthony Weiner interview
- Photo of the day: John Lindsay pelted with snowballs in Kew Gardens
- Brown Appoints New Queens ADA’s
- Liu sues Campaign Finance Board over matching funds
- Photo of the day: Fiorello La Guardia in Queens
- Already considering the next mayor?
- Judge Denies Request From Embattled Pols
- Avella Defends The IDC
- Gentile Questions Dysfunctional BOE
- Avella Rewarded With Sweet Committee Assignments
- Grace Meng ‘Disappointed’ With Tony Avella
- John Liu: Congress still an option
- Photo of the day: Congresswoman Grace Meng Prepares For Reelection Announcement
- The weekend review
- Letter to the editor: Avella Talks Smack
- Does Your Senator Ever Embarrass You?
Banking With Quontic Will Help Your Campaign
Assembly Austin Shafran Bart Haggerty Bill de Blasio Board of Elections Borough President Christine Quinn City Council Congress corruption Dan halloran Democratic Primary Democrats Dennis Saffran Ed Braunstein Elections Elio Forcina endorsement Eric Ulrich GOP Grace Meng john haggerty John Liu Jose Peralta Leroy Comrie Liz Crowley mayor Melinda Katz NYC Paul Vallone Peter Koo Peter Vallone Phil Ragusa politics Primary Queens Queens-Politics Queens Borough President redistricting Republican Republicans Rory Lancman Senate Tony Avella Vince Tabone
Read QP Everyday
Email tips to email@example.com