She had filed years ago to run in 2013, but bowed out. Pfeffer must continually file with the CFB, although the account has been terminated. Apparently I missed the asterisk. Apologies to all.
Friday January 18, 2013 — 8:58 PM
Permanent link to this article: http://queens-politics.com/2013/01/audrey-pfeffer-not-running/
Fortune favors the brave
Be the change you want to see in the world
Today In Queens Politics
- Jukay Hsu, Queens Hero Appointed To De Blasio’s Transition Team
- Grace Meng Robbed In D.C
- Thanking All Those Who Served
- Turnout Hits Historic Low Proportion
- Winners of the 2013 Queens City Council Elections
- Joe Lhota, Future Party Boss?
- Bill de Blasio In Queens Supporting Paul Vallone
- Voting Information Links
- Seniors Expected To Dominate Election
- GOP Leaders Say Goodbye To Dennis Saffran After Guiliani Embarrassment
- Vallone Outshines Saffran With Over 50 Endorsements
- Senator believes his colleagues have low IQs
- Queens Borough President Debate
- Behind the scenes of de Blasio’s powerful campaign message
- Guiliani Says Saffran Deceived Voters
- Paul Vallone To Trounce Dennis Saffran On Election Day
- How About An Election Weekend?
- The Unopposed List
- Simon Says: It’s Go Time!
- Catsimatidis Campaign Responds To Queens-Politics
- Halloran Defends Against Nanny State Ruling
- Tony Outlines Plan For Borough Hall
- Why Joe Lhota won’t win and how John Catsimatidis blew it for the GOP and failed himself
- 7 Days Till Election Day
- Chelsea Clinton In Rockaway
- Candidate Fights For Right To Wear American Flag Pin
- OFA To Be In Queens For Hurricane Sandy Remembrance
- Potential Senate Candidate Eyeing Peralta’s Seat
- Vallone’s GOTV Rally Draws Huge Crowd
- Cheers & Jeers at Craig Caruana, Liz Crowley Debate
- Saffran Sinks His Campaign With Secret Ulrich Alliance
- Rising Star In Queens Council Race: Daniel Peterson
- The Truth Behind Democrat Paul Graziano’s Latest GOP Endorsement
- Convicted Felon Serves On Bob Turner’s Legal Team
- Sign Up For Free Email Alerts On Queens-Politics
- Vote Today In NYC’s Public Advocate Run-off
- Phil Ragusa Emerges Victor At Queens GOP Reorg Meeting
- The Return of Jimmy McMillan; Wins Court Battle To Appear On Mayoral Ballot
- What is Bob Turner’s Role In The Reorg?
- Birth Pangs From The Streets
- Hipster Paradise In Peril
- The Real 11 Reasons Why Christine Quinn Lost The Primary Election In Queens They Won’t Tell You About
- Bloomberg Reveals Secret Plan To Trump Bill de Blasio
- Queens Primary Election Results
- Don’t vote for Chrissy Voskerichian, her campaigner threatened to kill me
- Vote Paul Vallone For City Council!
- Vote Peter Vallone Jr. For Queens Borough President!
- Vote Cathy Guerriero For Public Advocate!
- Election Day Is Here!
- Final Thoughts: GOTV Weekend Edition
- Join Italian-Americans For Joe Lhota In Queens
- AARP Presents Top Issues For Political Debate
- Quinn On Downward Spiral: Slips To Third Place
- Quinn Lackey Propped Up By Quinn Machine
- Paul Vallone Is The Best Choice For City Council District 19
- Queens-Politics Endorses Cathy Guerriero For NYC Public Advocate
- Vazquez Gears Up For General Election
- IMMIGRANT LEADERS AND UNDOCUMENTED YOUNG PEOPLE LAUNCH DREAMERS FOR RESHMA
- The Experience of a Republican Running For Queens Assembly By Abe Fuchs
- JEWISH COMMUNITIES OF NEW YORK TO HOST DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES FOR MAYOR
Dear Candidates: Banking With Quontic Will Help Your Campaign
Adam Lombardi Assembly Austin Shafran Bart Haggerty Bill de Blasio Borough President Christine Quinn City Council Congress corruption Dan halloran Democrats Ed Braunstein Elections Elio Forcina endorsement Eric Ulrich GOP Grace Meng john haggerty John Liu Jose Peralta Leroy Comrie Liz Crowley mayor Melinda Katz NYC Paul Vallone Peter Koo Peter Vallone Phil Ragusa politics Primary Queens Queens-Politics Queens Borough President redistricting Republican Republicans Rory Lancman Senate Toby Stavisky Tony Avella Vince Tabone Whitestone
Read QP Everyday
Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org